This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of Free Online League site. By using Free Online League you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a "Visitor" (which means that you simply browse Free Online League without being registered) or you are a "Member" (which means that you have registered with Free Online League). The term "User" refers to You as Visitor or a Member. You are only authorized to use Free Online League if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and the terms of this Agreement. Please read this Agreement and save it.
This Agreement includes Free Online League's policy for acceptable use of all the services Free Online League provides("Free Online League Services") and your rights, obligations and restrictions regarding your use of Free Online League Services. In order to participate in certain Free Online League Services, you may be notified that you are required to download software or content and/or agree to additional terms and conditions from Free Online League. Unless otherwise provided by the additional terms and conditions applicable to the Free Online League Services in which you choose to participate, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
Free Online League may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by Free Online League on the Free Online League Website. Your continued use of Free Online League Services after Free Online League posts a revised Agreement signifies your acceptance of the revised Agreement. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on or through the Free Online League Services and that you provide to other Users.Information, materials, products or services provided by other Free Online League Members (for instance, in their profile) may, in whole or in part, be unauthorized, impermissible or otherwise violate this Agreement, and Free Online League assumes no responsibility orliability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the Free Online League Services by any person, please notify Free Online League at the following e-mail address: admin@FreeOnlineLeague.com.
Free Online League reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post,or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of Free Online League Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Free Online League expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of Free Online League Services if Free Online League determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated this Agreement or pose a threat to Free Online League and/or its Users.
1. ELIGIBILITY. By using the Free Online League Services,you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and(c) your use of the Free Online League Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Use of the Free Online League Services and registration to be a Member for the Free Online League Services ("Membership") is void where prohibited.
2. TERM. This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Free Online League Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member's Account Settings page. Free Online League may terminate your Membership at anytime, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including Sections 5-14.
3. FEES. You acknowledge that Free Online League reserves the right to charge for any portion of the Free Online League Services and to change its fees (if any) from time to time in its discretion. If Free Online League terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees or payments (if any).
4. PASSWORD. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username,or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to anythird party. You agree to notify Free Online League immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
5. USE BY MEMBERS. The Free Online League Services arefor the personal use of Members and may be used for direct commercial endeavors only if such uses are specifically endorsed or authorized by Free Online League. Members may create a Member profile homepage onwhich they may post and share Content for other Users to preview, review, and critique. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Free Online League Services, including collecting usernames, and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Free Online LeagueWebsite, or employing third party promotional sites or software to promote profiles for money, is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links,and other forms of unauthorized solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice or explanation and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Free Online League reserves the right to take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of Free Online League Services.
6. PROTECTING COPYRIGHTS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Free Online League respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. Free Online League has the right to terminate the Membership of infringing Members. If you believe your work has been copied and posted on or through the Free Online League Services in away that constitutes copyright infringement, please send Free Online League's Copyright Agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on Free Online League (providing the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material satisfies this requirement); (c)information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of per jury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. Free Online League's Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can be reached by email at the following address: admin@FreeOnlineLeague.com.
7. MEMBER DISPUTES. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Free Online League Members. Free Online League reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and other Members.
9. DISCLAIMERS. Free Online League is not responsible for and makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the User Content or the accuracy and reliability of the User Content posted on or through Free Online League Services, whether caused by Users of the Free Online League Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Free Online League Services and such User Content does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Free Online League. Profiles created and by Members on Free Online League Website may contain links to other websites. Free Online League is not responsible for the content, accuracy oropinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are not necessarily investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Free Online League. Inclusion of any linked website on the Free Online League Services does not imply approval or endorsement ofthe linked website by Free Online League. When you access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk. Free Online League takes no responsibility for third party advertisements or third-party applications that are posted on or through the Free Online League Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Free Online League is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Free Online League Services. Free Online League assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect,delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft ordestruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. Free Online League is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Free Online League Services or combination there of, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with Free Online League Services. Under no circumstances shall Free Online League be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Free Online League Services, from any User Content posted on or through the Free Online League Services, or from the conduct of any Users of Free Online League Services, whether online or offline. The Free Online League Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and Free Online League expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Free Online League cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Free Online League Services.
10. Limitation on Liability. In no event shall Free Online League be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of Free Online League, even if Free Online Leaguehas been advised of the possibility of such damages. Not withstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Free Online League's liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Free Online League for the related services during the term of membership.
11. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold Free Online League, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable lawyers's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Free Online League Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and/or if any Content that you post on or through Free Online League Services causes Free Online League to be liable to another.
12. OTHER. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Free Online League Website or any of the Free Online League Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Free Online League regarding the use of the Free Online League Services. The failure of Free Online League to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please Contact Free Online League at admin@FreeOnlineLeague.com with any questions regarding this Agreement.